is a 4-day train-the-trainer program for new and seasoned professionals in any field. This course blends theory and practice, allowing attendees to utilize the concepts of trust, risk-taking, and cooperation.
What Is It?
- Training Excellence is a Train-the-Trainer (T3) workshop that is a unique blend of theory and practice, with emphasis on experience. While participants learn and practice the theory and facilitation skills involved, they also experience the concepts of trust, risk-taking, and cooperation.
Who Is It For?
- New and seasoned professional trainers in any field, delivering any type of content.
Through this T3, participants will / will be able to:
- Describe the dual focus of a trainer
- Explain the stages of the learning process
- Use the structured format for lesson design
- Incorporate best practice training & facilitation technique
- Teach the class with their new skills
- Explain how to optimize the training for the adult learner
- What motivates people to learn
- Facilitation vs. Teaching
- The Learning Cycle and the Facilitator’s Role as Guide
- The Lesson Structure – Design and Development
- Why, When and How of Incorporating Experiential Activities
- Effective Questioning Technique
- Minimizing Learning Barriers
- Facilitating Group Dynamics
- Guiding Meaningful Debriefs
Currently Scheduled Open Enrollment Dates
November 28 – December 1, 2017
Five Oaks Lodge, Jenks, OK
Early Bird (before August 31)
$3500 for an individual seat or $3000 for multiples
**Also available as In-House Training**