What Is It?
- A Leadership skills course that focuses on the manager’s impact on performance. In two one-day modules, CLS provides the people skills “toolbox” needed for sustained productivity.
- An active learning experience that capitalizes on your supervisor’s fast-paced, production-focused mentality.
Why It’s Important
- Many managers and supervisors haven’t been given the tools to effectively manage processes AND the people who run them. Their “tool boxes” are heavy with skills to manage the work – this supervisory skills training course adds the tools needed for effective people management.
- People quit people. Good workers will leave poor supervisors no matter how good the job is. If you have a supervisor with lots of turnover, ask yourself these questions: What’s the constant? How much money are you spending hiring and training new workers? How long can you afford to keep that supervisor in that position without some sort of effective supervisory skills training?
Who Is It For?
- Managers, supervisors, leads, and others being considered for supervisory positions.
What Are the Outcomes?
Following the Core Leadership Skills course, you will see …
- Direct Reports who know clearly what is expected of them and how to get it done.
- More positive interactions between Managers and Direct Reports.
- Higher levels of trust between Managers and Direct Reports.
- Less stress and interpersonal conflict.
- Higher levels of engagement.
- Bottom Line: Direct Reports do their jobs willingly, on time, right, the first time, every time.
What Will Your Supervisors Do and Learn?
During the Core Leadership Skills course, your Supervisors will …
- Uncover their current approaches to supervising performance, what is currently working well and what gets in the way of performance.
- Learn what motivates the best people to do their best work and stay, long-term.
- Differentiate between building trust and being trustworthy; review their role in building trust and learn how trust affects morale and productivity.
- Identify and practice effective communication and feedback skills; experience how improved listening and speaking habits can positively affect a production environment.
- Improve their skills in giving and receiving feedback: positive and constructive, solicited and unsolicited.
- Develop a Personal Action Plan to help them continue to improve their supervisory skills and their peoples’ performance.
Currently Scheduled Open Enrollment Dates
Next Session Coming Soon
$800 per attendee
(Discounts for groups of 8 minimum)
**CLS is an excellent In-House Training for your Managers, Supervisors and Emerging Leaders.