Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team™
Patrick Lencioni on Teamwork
Why This Process is Important
- The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. Many teams aren’t really teams. Each member manages his or her functional area but fails to commit to the organizational goals which determine everyone’s success.
What Is It?
- A breakthrough process utilizing the Five Behaviors and DiSC® models to become a more cohesive, results-producing team.
Who Is It For?
- Any intact team or work group that has been working together for at least six (6) weeks.
What Are the Outcomes?
A productive, high-functioning team that:
- Makes better, faster decisions.
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all its members.
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict.
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in.
- Creates a competitive advantage.
- IS MORE FUN TO BE ON!
What will People Do and Learn?
- Build Vulnerability-based Trust
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
- Commit to Decisions
- Hold One Another Accountable
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results
What does it involve? How does it flow? How much time does it take?
- Each team is different, and we provide flexible formats to efficiently and effectively address each team’s needs, in as little as one day (with modest pre-work).
Contact us to discuss The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive TeamTM
“The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team” is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or its affiliated companies.