Train The Trainer
Currently Scheduled Open Enrollment Dates
Early Bird (before August 31)
$3500 for an individual seat or $3000 for multiples
Got a question or want to look at scheduling an in-house session? Email us:
What Is It?
Training Excellence is a Train-the-Trainer (T3) workshop that is a unique blend of theory and practice, with emphasis on experience. While participants learn and practice the theory and facilitation skills involved, they also experience the concepts of trust, risk-taking, and cooperation.
WHO IS IT FOR?
New and seasoned professional trainers in any field, delivering any type of content.
Through this T3, participants will / will be able to
- Describe the dual focus of a trainer
- Explain the stages of the learning process
- Use the structured format for lesson design
- Incorporate best practice training & facilitation technique
- Teach the class with their new skills
- Explain how to optimize the training for the adult learner
- What motivates people to learn
- Facilitation vs. Teaching
- The Learning Cycle and the Facilitator’s Role as Guide
- The Lesson Structure – Design and Development
- Why, When and How of Incorporating Experiential Activities
- Effective Questioning Technique
- Minimizing Learning Barriers
- Facilitating Group Dynamics
- Guiding Meaningful Debriefs